The website administrator is DahliaMatic sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Gottlieba Daimlera 2, 02-460 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000172686, NIP 5222707062, share capital in the amount of: PLN 550,000.00 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DahliaMatic undertakes all the necessary efforts to protect the privacy of the Website Users in compliance with the currently applicable law and best market practices in this regard. The company has implemented the necessary policies, procedures and conducted training courses on the protection of personal data. DahliaMatic regularly controls the implemented security measures in terms of their adequacy for the protection of the held data.
The Website contains basic information about DahliaMatic, the offered services, job offers, contact details and information on the use of the data for direct marketing purposes. The website also offers its interactive part – contact form which requires the provision of personal data necessary for the contact plus an active checkbox to express the consent to direct marketing.
Personal data provided in the contact and marketing forms is provided by Users voluntarily, however failure to do so may prevent contact. The User is asked to provide their own personal data in relevant parts of the form.
Provision of personal data in the contact and marketing forms means consent to its processing by DahliaMatic for the purposes of correspondence and direct marketing. The consent may be revoked at any time.
Those who wish to start cooperation with DahliaMatic will find up-to-date job application options offered in the CARRI ER tab. To apply for a given position it is necessary to provide data within the scope indicated in the provisions of law. Provision of other personal data is voluntary, then the data is processed based on the applicant’s consent.
If the Website User decides to provide personal data for the purposes of future recruitment conducted by DahliaMatic, the condition for the processing of personal data is the consent expressed to the processing of personal data provided for this purpose. Provision of personal data is voluntary, and the consent may be revoked at any time. Personal data obtained this way is used exclusively for the purposes of recruitment carried out by DahliaMatic.
Contact to the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
DahliaMatic sp. z o.o. ul. Gottlieba Daimlera 2, 02-460 Warszawa.
Contact telephone number 22 574 84 84
DahliaMatic has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and to exercising the rights related to data processing.
The User may contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to the following address:
- registered office of DahliaMatic with annotation „Data Protection Officer”
- email: email@example.com
Purposes and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data.
User data, such as IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookie files or other similar technologies, are processed for the following purposes:
- sharing the content collected on the website, adjusting the Website content to the Users’ needs, ensuring security of the services, their improvement – legal basis for the processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in the proper presentation of the content on the Website (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
- analytical and statistical – legal basis for the processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) consisting in running analyses of the users’ activities and their preferences in order to improve the applied functionalities and the provided services;
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims – legal basis for the processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) consisting in the protection of our rights;
- direct marketing – legal basis for the processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
The User’s data provided in the contact form is necessary for correspondence – legal basis for its processing is the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
The User’s data provided in response to a specific recruitment process is processed to the extent indicated in the provisions of law, is processed to carry out a specific recruitment procedure (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR), whereas the remaining data that has been provided – based on a consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) which may be revoked at any time.
The User’s data provided in order to be used in future recruitment processes – legal basis for its processing is the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Use of Data and Data Retention Period
The collected logs are stored as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except to persons authorized to administer the server. Statistics that assist administration can be generated based on the log files. Overall summaries in the form of such statistics contain no features to identify the Website visitors.
Users’ data is processed for the period of provision of the services and, in special situations, after the end of their provision, if it is allowed or required under the applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical and billing purposes or to pursue claims. In such situations the data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the given type of purposes.
Personal data provided for recruitment purposes is processed until the end of the recruitment process in the event of recruitment for a specific job position. In the event the data is provided for processing in future recruitment processes, personal data will not be processed for the period longer than 5 years.
Personal data provided for recruitment purposes is used by the Website Administrator. The data may be made available to entities cooperating with the Administrator based on contracts that guarantee its proper protection.
Personal data will not be stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Data Provision Requirement
Provision of data for the purposes of rendering services of the dahliamatic.pl website is necessary for the provision of such services as correspondence and to examine recruitment documents. In the event data is not provided, such services are not provided either.
Processing of data for other purposes, i.e. adjusting the content of the Website to the interests of the Users, statistical measurements and improvement of the services provided by the Website, is necessary to ensure high quality of services. Failure to collect data for these purposes may prevent proper provision of the services.
Rights Related to the Processing of Personal Data
Users have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
- the right to access data and obtain its copy,
- the right to rectify (correct) one’s personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the UODO (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw)
If data is processed on the basis of a consent, the User may also exercise the right to withdraw the consent to the extent to which it is processed on such a basis. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of a consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer. Contact details have been presented above.
Collection of Data in Server Log Files
The Controller stores HTTP queries directed to the server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The following information is stored in the web server log files:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query arrived (it can be directly the user’s computer)
- name of the client’s station, and if possible, identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- username provided during the authorization process,
- time of arrival of the query,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the event the dahliamatic.pl website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about errors that have occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
This data is not associated with specific Website Users. The data collected in the log files is not transferred to any third party.
Cookies are not used to obtain any information about the website users, to track their navigation and do not cause any configuration changes to the User’s terminal device and the software installed on such a device. Cookies used on the Website do not store personal data nor other information gathered from the Users.
Cookies are automatically downloaded and used each time the User’s terminal device is being connected to.
Cookies are used to:
- provide services,
- adapt the content of the websites to the User’s terminal device, remember individual User settings and optimize the use of sites,
- improve security by controlling abuse in the process of the website use,
- obtain aggregate, anonymous statistical data to improve functionality,
- enable the use of basic website functionalities (e.g. remembering the successive visited websites so that they can be restored at the User’s “demand”.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
• session (temporary) cookies – stored on the User’s device only during the use of the website, i.e. until the moment of logging out, closing the website or closing the browser used by the User,
• persistent cookies – remain on the User’s device until their service life expires (parameterized operation time for the cookie) or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookie settings are individual for each web browser. However, each user can completely disable this option or limit acceptance of cookies on their device to a certain degree. This may, however, affect the convenience of use of web pages and cause lack or incorrect display of web pages.
In some cases, it is possible to set the browser so that the user is each time asked for cookie consent. This allows the User for the control of cookie files but may slow down the browser.
Disabling Cookies in Your Browser
The method of disabling cookies in individual browsers can be found on the following websites:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
In case of mobile devices, follow the instructions of the individual device.
- The DahliaMatic website uses Google Analytics, web analytics services provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow for the analysis of your use of the website.
- The IP address provided by your browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not compiled by Google with other data.
- Cookies can be prevented from storage by way of appropriate settings in the browser software.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to its regular improvement. Thanks to the obtained statistics we can improve our offer and make it of more interest to you as users. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.